Using a Book to Sell a Boring Business (Payroll)
– Publish. Promote. Profit. with Rob Kosberg Episode 098 Charles Read
Charles J Read is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), U.S Tax Court Practitioner ( USTCP), member of Internal Revenue Service Advisory Council (IRSAC), and the Founder of GetPayroll.
Charles is an accomplished senior executive and entrepreneur with more than fifty years of financial leadership experience in a broad range of industries and the author of four books with the most recent one being, The Payroll Book: A Guide for Small Businesses and Startups.
Listen to this informative Publish. Promote. Profit. episode with Charles Read about using a book to sell a boring business.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
- How payroll is more complicated than simply writing your employees checks.
- Why writing a book isn’t to make money off its sales, it’s to get clients.
- How the penalties can be as high as five figures if your employees aren’t paid correctly.
- Why your book should be a reference guide instead of a novel.
- How writing a book is a great way to get booked on podcasts.
Connect with Charles:
Guest Contact Info:
Connect with Rob:
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices