How do you make the best decisions to keep you and your loved ones healthy when we live in such a polarized world with so much misinformation overwhelming us?
How do you remain impartial and open to other points of view when such a stance is immediately villainized?
Christian Elliot joins the podcast this week and I was able to talk to him about free speech, personal choice, and self-limiting beliefs.
A personal trainer, life coach, and certified nutrition coach, Christian is also the author of the viral blog post: 18 Reasons Why I’m Not Getting a Covid Vaccine. He explains why he decided to write the post, what gave him the courage to take action, and how the feedback was far more positive than expected.
We discuss how you can communicate with others in a way that resonates simply by listening and being open-minded, the negative impacts of how our society has been groomed to reject critical thinking and “alternative” medicine, and why you should be embracing a lifestyle of movement.
During today’s conversation, Christian and I are not only talking about the best decisions you can be making for your health—we’re also talking about what you can be doing to actively improve the lifestyles of yourself and those you love during such chaotic times.
Listen to the episode to find out:
• The Top 5 deathbed regrets
• Strategies for being happy and reducing stress
• Why movement should be your default state
• The problems with Western medicine
• Ways you can create a productive dialogue with others
• How you can take action against censorship and misinformation
• Benefits of homeschooling and being present for your children
• Entrepreneurial coaching tips to optimizing your time
Links and mentions:
• Lysi Cod Liver Oil discount link: https://lysi.us/ (promo code: taylorm10)
• TRUE Whole Human website: https://www.truewholehuman.com/
• Christian Elliot’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/truechristianelliot/
• Deconstructing Conventional blog: http://DeconstructingConventional.com/
• The Captain’s Lifestyle Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thecaptainslifestyle/
• My personal Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/captain_taylor_morgan/
• My email: firstname.lastname@example.org/
• Survey: https://www.thecaptainslifestyle.com/