180 episodes

Every teacher has a story and we want to help them tell it. Welcome to the VALUE ADDS VALUE Podcast where we hope to create a platform to facilitates connections among teachers through our shared experiences. We hope to inspire teachers and help them to find the value of our craft. Every uniquely gifted teacher brings their own experiences and talents to the classroom; and we share many of the same struggles and successes in the profession.

Teachers make up about 1% of the U.S. population, and we have an impact on the remaining 99%. There is power in that truth, power in our stories, and power in our craft. We strive to bring the voices of educators, who through their stories can inspire others and help them add value to their teaching craft.

Find us on Instagram and Twitter @valueaddsvalue!

Value Adds Value! Lighthouse Educator Development

    • Education
    • 4.8, 13 Ratings

Every teacher has a story and we want to help them tell it. Welcome to the VALUE ADDS VALUE Podcast where we hope to create a platform to facilitates connections among teachers through our shared experiences. We hope to inspire teachers and help them to find the value of our craft. Every uniquely gifted teacher brings their own experiences and talents to the classroom; and we share many of the same struggles and successes in the profession.

Teachers make up about 1% of the U.S. population, and we have an impact on the remaining 99%. There is power in that truth, power in our stories, and power in our craft. We strive to bring the voices of educators, who through their stories can inspire others and help them add value to their teaching craft.

Find us on Instagram and Twitter @valueaddsvalue!

Customer Reviews

4.8 out of 5
13 Ratings

13 Ratings

FindingNemoAddict ,

Love it!

I’ve found your podcast during my first year of teaching and I’ve loved it. It’s a great way to start my day as I go into work. I’ve really loved Kyles little episodes on his job hunt journey because I too am looking for a new job for next year and I’ve been dreading the process. Thank you for sharing your story and giving me a peace of mind to say it’s ok to be yourself in an interview to find a school that likes you for you.

Vaniu ,

A Must For All Teachers

Outstanding content, practical advice for ALL teachers, the most knowledgeable and fun guests, and two teachers who truly care about education and who work very hard so that we continue to enhance our learning and improve our practices.

Thank you for all the free lessons guys. We appreciate you!
Vanessa C.

pkrue ,

Retired

LED podcasts are informative and inspritational, with just a touch of humor. Anyone who works in education can relate to their message.

Top Podcasts In Education

Listeners Also Subscribed To