Drew is the Managing Partner of Hawke Ventures Funds 1 & 2, where he operates the venture firm through fundraising, diligence, and operating investments.
In this episode, we talk about:
- How Drew switched from being a musician to now a venture capitalist?
- Similarities between being a music producer & a venture capitalist
- Emerging trends in Martech & Adtech
- The Entrepreneur Mindset Vs The VC Mindset
- Hawke Ventures Scout Program
- Biggest learning from Venture career
and lots more..
Links mentioned in the episode:
Hawke Ventures website: https://www.hawkeventures.com/
Follow Drew on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/drewleahy/
Hosted by Prashant Choubey (https://twitter.com/ChoubeySahab)
Full episode blog at https://vc10x.com/musician-turned-vc