Before delivering her speech to mark today’s 50th anniversary of Roe, Vice President Kamala Harris decided to sit down with one community—The We Can Do Hard Things Pod Squad—to get real about:
1. Her first call, and how she really felt when she heard Roe was repealed;
2. Why she says the repeal is rooted in shaming women’s sexuality;
3. What’s at risk for birth control and fertility treatments;
4. Why she thinks we must “take the flag back” and show up with our “Shoulders Back, Chin Up;"
5. Why she believes – if Democrats are in power in 2024 – they will write bodily autonomy into law once and for all.
To learn more about listener data and our privacy practices visit: https://www.audacyinc.com/privacy-policy
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit https://podcastchoices.com/adchoices