We’re back! Join us this week for cops doing casual corpse-fondling in California, beating a domestic violence victim for sport in Texas, repeatedly shooting an autistic 13-year-old in Utah, and a lot more!
*THANK YOU* to this week’s Show Note Sponsors (Anon, Trey Benfield, Ian Booth, Brian Carruthers, Mary Jo Gustafson, JH, Colleen Mahaney, Neil Richmond, Michael Teal, Mr. Zaroc) and our #Law140 Lovers (Lindsey Bowser, Casey Carmody, Erica Phillips, Helen Poston, and Joe Sevits)!
* The Police Brutality Mega-Thread (Twitter)
* 9th Circuit: Qualified immunity given to social worker who sexually harassed child’s legal guardian and then retaliated against her when she reported the harassment (9th Circuit COA)
* ARIZONA: Tempe PD cop Ronald Kerzaya holds black man at gunpoint responding to call about white suspect (KTVK 3)
* CALIFORNIA: LAPD cop David Rojas criminally charged for being caught on bodycam fondling a dead woman (LA Times)
* CALIFORNIA: Orange County deputy Steve Hortz arrested after being caught on video repeatedly burglarizing the home of a dead man (KCBS 2)
* CALIFORNIA: 7 other Orange County deputies suspended for falsely collecting paid time off for non-existent military service (KTLA 5)
* CONNECTICUT: Bridgeport PD chief Armando Perez resigns after being federally indicted for fraud (Connecticut Post)
* FLORIDA: Pasco County Sheriff Chris Nocco thinks the movie “Minority Report” was a documentary (Tampa Bay Times)
* GEORGIA: White deputies caught on camera beating the everlasting sh*t out of black man for not providing ID (WXIA 11)
* GEORGIA: Henry County deputies conduct a no-knock SWAT raid on the wrong house, traumatize 79-year-old owner, get qualified immunity (WXIA 11)
* LOUISIANA: Three Lafayette police officers caught on camera beating the sh*t out of two black teens for sport (NBC News)
* LOUISIANA: New Orleans PD sergeant Robert Blanchard charged with pulling a gun on a motorist in road rage incident (New Orleans Advocate)
* MICHIGAN: Macomb County elected District Attorney Eric Smith pleads guilty to federal charges after asking subordinates to lie to police investigating him for corruption (Macomb...