Delyanne is an attorney and money mentor. She launched Delyanne The Money Coach after she discovered FIRE (Financial Independence Relax Early as she likes to call it). She's now on track to reach Financial Independence by 45. She plans to move to Portugal and travel the world.
Through social media and her Slay The Stock Market course, she teaches new investors how to achieve financial independence by investing in the stock market.
In this episode, we talk about:
- How she paid of over $100,000 of student debt
- Personal finance for immigrants
- Her career progression to a six figure salary
- Investing and lifestyle management
- Retiring early abroad
And so much more!
Keep up with Delyanne
- Follow Delyanne on Instagram