Is it possible that many artists are far from starving? Are all successful artists truly an original? Debunk the myths about "real artists" with best-selling author and blogger Jeff Goins, who built the bridge of his writing career with a few essential steps - and a ton of commitment. He shares how much time you should dedicate to marketing your craft, why you need to identify who you are, when you should (and shouldn't) be stubborn, and how to cultivate an apprentice-patron relationship with someone who has influenced you.
- Thank you Liquid IV! Get 20% off at liquid-iv.com and use promo code dreamjob
- Thanks to Weebly! Go to weebly.com/dreamjob to get 15% off your first purchase.
- Thanks Slack! Slack: Where work happens. Go to slack.com to learn more.
- Thank you Allbirds! Go to https://www.allbirds.com and find a pair of comfy, tree shoes.
- Thanks to FTD! Get 25% off with FTD.com/MothersDay