I'd like to welcome you to my podcast, "Music, Motivation, and More - The Positivity Podcast."
My name is Jerald Simon, and I am the host of "Music, Motivation, and More - The Positivity Podcast.
I am the founder of Music Motivation® (http://www.musicmotivation.com) and the creator of the Cool Songs Club (https://www.coolsongsclub.com) and the Essential Piano Exercises Course (https://www.essentialpianoexercises.com/). I also teach weekly online group piano lessons at this link: http://essentialpianolessons.com/ and have started a weekly goal setting and mentorship group site at this link: https://www.empoweredbypositivity.com/optin
In this episode, 040 - "What Have I Learned," - I talk about the following:
1. Intro/Opening: What Have You Learned Today?
2. Positive Perceptions: "Ask yourself..." pg. 39 from Perceptions, Parables, and Pointers by Jerald Simon
3. Motivation in a Minute - "Finish each day..." pg. 198 from Perceptions, Parables, and Pointers by Jerald Simon
4. The Music Within: "Firmament" from the album "Castles in the Sky" by Jerald Simon.
5. Poetry that Motivates - At the End of the Day (page 27) from my book "Poetry that Motivates." My other poetry book is "The 'As If' Principle" (motivational poetry) featuring 222 motivational and inspirational poems I have written.
As a music educator, I have written 27 music books featuring original music I have composed. Learn more about my music books I have written on my website, http://www.musicmotivation.com. -
I began composing what have become known as Cool Songs to help motivate teens to want to play the piano - the FUN way. You can learn more about the fun, COOL SONGS I composed each month that have accompaniment minus tracks so students can play along with drums, guitars, keyboard synths, and other instruments and sound effects on my COOL SONGS website at https://www.coolsongsclub.com - or my Music Motivation® website at: https://musicmotivation.com/coolsongs/
Here is a link where you can download a FREE PDF book on motivating teen piano students ("20 Ways to Motivate Teen Piano Students to Want to Play the Piano - the FUN way): http://www.coolsongsclub.com/freebook. After entering your email where you'd like the FREE PDF sent, the page will then refresh and you can learn more about the COOL SONGS Club.
YouTube - youtube.com/jeraldsimon
Facebook - facebook.com/jeraldsimon
Instagram - instagram.com/jeraldsimon
Learn more about my ESSENTIAL PIANO EXERCISES COURSE and join members from 27 different countries around the world at this link:
https://www.essentialpianoexercises.com/ and our weekly piano lessons: http://essentialpianolessons.com/
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/jeraldsimon)