Aperture in photography – what does this mean? And is it important? Yes, it sure is, so you need to understand aperture if you want to take the best photos that you can. Understanding the aperture will help you take the highest quality, sharpest and correctly exposed photos with the depth of field that you want.
In this episode, I tell you
· What aperture is
· What those strange numbers mean
· Maximum and minimum aperture
· How aperture affects exposure
· How aperture relates to shutter speed
· Aperture and depth of field
· And lots of other good, aperture related stuff
Support the showGet your question answered
This is what my podcast is all about, answering your photography questions - just click here. Not only will I answer your question, but I will also give you a lovely, big shout out, which is nice.
Find out more about the podcast on the Photography Explained Podcast website
And find out all about me on my photography website
Thanks very much for listening
Cheers from me Rick