Demand manufacturing doesn't have to mean "made-to-order," or "small batch." Rather, keeping inventory digital until a customer order comes through actually allows fashion businesses to offer MORE options (colors, sizes, etc.) for their products, without maintaining physical inventory.
Ram Sareen explains how attention to fit inspired the concept of demand manufacturing in the apparel industry back in 2012.
Ram Sareen's LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tukatech/
Ram Sareen's Twitter: https://twitter.com/RamKSareen1
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/TUKATALKS
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/tukatalks
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/372...
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tukatalks/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tukatalks/
#fashionpodcast #fashiontechnology #whatNOTtodo