#30: In this episode, I'm talking all about my best tips for setting new goals for the year, and the strategies I use to actually accomplish them. 2021 has been a crazy year filled with lots of ups and downs, I get into:
- Reflecting on my 2021 goals and what I was able to accomplish
- How you can use my visioning workbook to identify what's truly important to you and what areas of your life need some TLC
- How to set attainable goals and intentions for the new year, and worksheets + strategies to make sure you actually make them happen
- Tips on how to stay focused on your new goals and how to adapt when things don't go as planned
You can grab your free 2022 Visioning Workbook at whatthefab.com/2022!
Snap a screenshot of the podcast and tag me @wtfab sharing your thoughts on this episode, so I can reshare it on my Stories too! Make sure you subscribe to the podcast to stay up to date on the latest episodes and interviews. Lastly, please rate and review to support this podcast!
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app