In She Built This, we encourage you to not be scared of your big ideas and to chase your dreams, no matter how BIG they are! But... what do you do when someone decides to take your idea and tear it down in one way or another? What if someone calls your baby ugly!?
In this episode, I talk about:
- Why it's important to choose your inner circle wisely when it comes to sharing your ideas
- How you can take feedback as an opportunity to make your idea even better
- How to prepare your listener to understand your needs and goals PRIOR to sharing their feedback with you
- How you can use someone's doubting to create a list of why YOU CAN and SHOULD be building what you're building
- What I learned about what actually being vulnerable feels like
Connect with and Join us in the She Built This community at www.shebuiltthis.org