Group Think is a London-based strategy community that gets people together to think, drink, and discuss. They have 500+ members.
Here's an interview with James Lees (strategist at Sword and Stone) and Arthur Perez (Head of marketing and brand strategy at Depop) from Group Think in which I share 9 or 10 generalizations of things I've been hearing to see how London feels about planning.
Points I ask them to consider include:
1. Not many agencies are clear on why they exist
2. "Advertising" has become a dirty word
3. "Going upstream" - is it really a thing?
4. The strategy career is amazing but many agencies don't know how to make it work
5. The confusion of the job title sprawl
For the video, visit http://www.sweathead.co
Group Think: http://www.group-think.co.uk/
You can find Mark at http://www.twitter.com/markpollard