If you are recently engaged and the excitement of the engagement is wearing off while the anxiousness is attempting to settle in, unsupported, this can impact multiple areas of your life. In this episode we are diving where it all started, the wedding that made me say, I want to do consistently do this to make sure that busy, engaged brides are supported. It takes 800+ hours to plan your wedding and that is time that you don't have with your demanding schedule and trying to juggle your job, friends and nurturing your relationship with your partner. We also touch on things to take into consideration while planning.
1. Designate a journal specific for all things wedding.
2. Jot down all the ways you feel you both need and want to be supported while planning your wedding.
3. Encourage your partner to do #2 as well.
4. Have the conversation with your partner to see what your support needs and wants are collectively, as a unit. *Be sure to write them down*
5. Start creating your list of supporters (however this may look to you).
Download your Wedding Budget Guidebook: https://www.lovesonju.com/weddingbudgetguidebook
Join the Master Your Time Challenge Waitlist: www.lovesonju.com
Let's Get Social:
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TikTok