"Employees born between 1993 and 1998 are the most unsatisfied of all workers, according to a report from MetLife, an insurance and benefits company." - Fortune
Why are Zillennials (a microgroup between Millennials and Gen Z) so unhappy at work? Why is job satisfaction across all generations the lowest it has been in 20 years?
As someone who is passionate about the workplace and happiness in careers, these stats really struck me. Why is this happening? How can we fix it? I don't have all the answers but I have some thoughts, takeaways and ideas to help - and get the gears turning. Let's talk!
P.S. If you're miserable at work, know that you are not alone. My heart goes out to you. The WGT community and podcast is here to help. If your struggle is something more serious, please seek help from a licensed therapist or other medical professional.💕
This Week's News:
‣ Pinned posts to profile on Instagram (The Verge)
‣ Meta's earnings report (The New York Times)
‣ Netflix's subscriber drop (Gizmodo)
‣ Activision Blizzard hires two female execs (Axios)
‣ GM and Honda making under 30k electri cars? (CNBC)
‣ Shein's billion dollar valuation (TechCrunch)
FOLLOW Working Girl Talk on Instagram and LinkedIn