#5: In this episode, we discuss the cliff notes version of the book Atomic Habits, and how habits, though they may seem small and unremarkable at first, are compounded into amazing results. If you've tried to build new habits before and failed, it wasn't motivation that failed you, it was your systems. We get into:
- The 4-step loop of human behavior that you have to understand in order to build new habits
- Different systems you can use for creating and sticking to new habits or breaking bad habits
- Specific examples of how I've used these systems in my life
- Instant vs longterm gratification, how our brains are geared towards instant gratification, and how to trick your brain to your advantage
You can find the show notes and free habit tracker at: whatthefab.com/habits.
Snap a pic of your habit tracker or a screenshot of the podcast and tag me @wtfab so I can reshare on my Stories too!
Make sure you subscribe to the podcast to stay up to date on the latest episodes and interviews.
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app