Hey y'all! What is up! What is happening!
We are back and we are ready to get back to dropping the dopeness and realness that is Shades of Strong episodes.
We appreciate your patience AND loyalty as we took some time to rest, regroup, and strategize for the remainder of the season.
In this episode Natty and I tell you what we've been up during the hiatus and recap what we have planned for the Shades of Strong movement moving forward.
Here a few things we chatted about:
* Natty's new journaling class, Healing Processes, Creative Practices
* New Black from the Past mini episodes featuring and honoring the history of the Black women who came before us. If you have someone you would like to see featured, please send us an email, firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Black from the Past.
* Why Millennial and Gen Z'ers are rejecting being called strong
* What the remainder of season three will look like
SUBSCRIBE. RATE. REVIEW
If you enjoyed this or previous episodes, head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to do so, kindly leave us a rating and review. Not sure how to do that? Click HERE for a quick how to.
Other Ways to subscribe to the Shades of Strong Podcast:
* Click here to subscribe via Google Podcasts
* Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
* Click here to subscribe via Tunein
* Click here to subscribe via Spotify
* Click here to subscribe via e-mail
* Click here to subscribe via RSS