Dr. Becky Kennedy is back to help us understand Attachment Styles, how our past comes alive in our present – and how to free ourselves and raise freer kids.
1. Why attachment styles are at the heart of our most intense conflicts (in ourselves and with others).
2. How to rewire our original mental coding (75% of which is complete by age 3), so we can have more peace.
3. How our physical and emotional attractions in adulthood are dictated by childhood attachments.
4. Why it’s never too late to initiate relationship repair, and the warning signs that we’re starved for connection.
5. How we can help our kids trust their instincts, use parenting as a path to grow in the ways we’ve always wanted to grow, and build empathy for our own imperfect parents.
About Dr. Becky:
Dr. Becky Kennedy is a clinical psychologist, bestselling author, and mom of three, named
“The Millennial Parenting Whisperer” by TIME Magazine.Dr. Becky is the author of the #1 New York Times bestseller Good Inside: A Guide to Becoming the Parent You Want to Be and founder of the Good Inside Membership platform, a hub with Dr. Becky’s complete parenting content collection all in one place. Her podcast “Good Inside with Dr. Becky” – was one of Apple Podcasts “Best Shows of 2021.”
To learn more about listener data and our privacy practices visit: https://www.audacyinc.com/privacy-policy
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit https://podcastchoices.com/adchoices