Today, the guys are joined by our Nutrition Coach on staff, Ashley Edwards, to spill the tea on nutrition for baseball and softball and how it's affecting your performance on the field and in the weight room.
- The misconception about supplements.
- How your gut is your “second brain” and how to take care of it better.
- Why your inflammation in the gym might start from what you’re eating.
- Easy meals/snacks to make before you train.
- Specific foods to get when on the road/traveling.
- And, how to use nutrition as a competitive advantage.
Head to pushperformancegym.com for more information about our comprehensive baseball/softball development programs or to learn about our culture.
* Instagram: @pushperformco
* Twitter: @pushperformco