"Anthony Emtman CEO of Ikigai.fund - Why Bitcoin is like Antibiotics for Humanity”
* What is a hedge fund?
* What is an accredited investor?
* The impact of this technology on humanity will be like the discovery of antibiotics.
* His military background.
* His entrepreneurial journey.
* How he met Travis Kling and Timothy Lewis - his cofounders.
* Possibly the greatest wealth transfer opportunity of our lives.
* How bitcoin/blockchains/cryptoassets will change the landscape of how big companies operate.
* The Byzantine Fault Tolerance of Bitcoin.
* and much, much more in a jam-packed epic 2hr show!
Go find Ikigai Asset Management and the entire team at:
Find their treasure trove of virtually unlimited free information on this sector at
Support us and yourself by signing up for the CashApp:
Try Cash App using my referral link here and we’ll each get $5!
We have FOUR AMAZING sponsorships!
USD cash to bitcoin onramp at over 2600 locations around the USA.
Blockchain as a Service
Washington Technology Industry Association
The Blockchain Council
Get recommendations for professionals of all kinds from your friends who you trust.
Dae already took the alias “satoshi”, so no one else can take it!
Thank you for listening y’all!
Please share Windshield Time with your friends and family who are curious about bitcoin and money.
find+follow Dae on twitter @LuggageDonkey
find+follow Arry on twitter @arryinseattle
Would love your shiniest 5-star ratings and reviews
Be nice to each other out there :)
MORE DETAILED SHOW NOTES ARE COMING AT
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/windshieldtime21/message