Shann Biglione recently moved to New York as the Head of Strategy at Zenith after five years in China, including a stint as CSO of Publicis Media. And he's French. With an Italian last name. So what are all these places like to work in? And what's happening with strategy in media agencies right now?
- How to deal with someone saying, "We don't need strategy"
- What it's like to work in China and New York
- The importance of doing
- Why Shann loves people who ruffle feathers (P.S. Ask him for a job using "Feather ruffler" in the email subject line)
- How working in different countries teaches you
- Communications Planning vs channel planning
You can find Shann at https://twitter.com/LeShann
For more Internet: