A podcast featuring entrepreneurs that have failed or are failing.
This weekly episode podcast will have interviews with top entrepreneurs and will explain in depth the biggest failures in their businesses.
Some say that failing is the way to success, so make sure to fail fast, get up fail again and run all the way to the success finish line.
The host Quin Amorim has his share of failures in his online entrepreneurial life and will share his failures along with the entrepreneurs he interviews.
From $600,000 in Debt to Making the INC 5000 Six Times
Todd Palmer went from being a struggling entrepreneur with $600,000 in debt to making the INC 5000 (a record total of 6 times!) as one of America’s fastest-growing companies.Today, as a collaborative business advisor and CEO of Extraordinary Advisors, Todd helps his clients ditch their comfort zone, dive into their “failures,” and re-frame their mindset to be more authentic, transparent, and vulnerable to affect real change along the path to success.
His company, Diversified Industrial staffing, has been featured in:o INC Magazineo Detroit Newso CORP! Magazineo Crains Detroit
* author of the popular book The Job Search Process: Find & Land a GreatJob in 6 Weeks or Less.* you made it 6 times to inc 5000, that is impressive. was that a competition,or simply a goal?* Todd you are in Detroit still?* has Michigan come back from the auto recession?* I read that you were teaching entrepreneurship to people in prison
Amit Rosenthal CEO of an 84 year International Logistics Company
Amit Rosenthal CEO of an 84 year international logistics company
* How long have you been in logistics?* When did you realize Amazon was a big opportunity for logistic services?* What services do you offer, do you actually do the transport or mediate it?* 700 clients* what if I have products that can’t be exposed to extremely cold temperatures?* Since most Amazon sellers are inexperienced in international shipping is DDP the best solution?* Can you explain what is DDP (Door to door)* I see you listed on Amazon SPN Service Providers Network) does that give you high exposure?* I don’t know anything about incoterms customs regulations, duties* like in any industry when something starts to boom you always see the inexperienced fly by night companies startup. Have you seen that too in your field?
Dee Deng Co-Founder and CEO Right Hook Digital
Dee Deng is the co-founder and CEO of Right Hook Digital – an eCommerce growth & performance marketing agency; managing millions in ad spend for their growth clients across Australia and the USA.
Obsessed over ‘delivering wow’ – Dee leads his agency team of 50+ while sharing his team’s learnings & insights; educating brand owners on how to scale profitably and sustainably.
Most recently, Right Hook has been listed as one of Australia’s Fastest Growing Companies of 2019/2020 by the Australian Financial Review.
Questions for Dee Deng
* How did you get into marketing* Zen mind beginner mind book* Team of 50 how hard or easy is it to manage* What did you learn from your first failed venture that landed you broke in 2016?* What’s it like building & running a 50+ person, international team?* Right hook name where did it come from* Why should entrepreneurs seek to understand principles over tactics/hacks?* How should you scale up your operations without the wheels falling off?* What is the eCommerce Revenue Engine and why does it matter?
Links for Dee Deng
Alice Vaughn – Famous Creator of Offensive Crayons
Alice Vaughn is the famous creator of Offensive Crayons, an adults-only box of crayons.With names like Boner Bill Blue, Miscarriage Maroon, and Privilege (White), the inappropriately- named crayons have been banned from Amazon for “insulting children and Caucasians”.
Vaughn is also the co-host and producer of the popular comedy sex positive podcast, Two Girls One Mic: The Porncast, where they review the holes and plot holes of your favorite porn.
* How does someone get into the crayon business?* What the heck is offensive crayons?* How did you find your manufacturers and designers?* I searched Amazon and your brand name as big organic demand, but your brand is not there… and I see many opportunistic sellers trying something similar* Where else are you banned from?* What are some things that have made you viral?* You posted the “bad press” on the banner of your home page??* What do you think it is that makes a product go viral?* How have you overcome being banned from multiple platforms and still sell over six figures?* What’s the deal with Amazon?* You used to work in trademark* What do people NOT know about trademarks that they should know?* Any issues with Shopify?* Tell me about your podcast
Founder, and CEO of W2C, International Real Estate Investments - Guillem Macia
Guillem Macia, Founder, and CEO of W2C, a Real Estate Investments management firm based in Barcelona, Spain. Guillem helps international investors to invest in the Spanish real estate market through any kind of Real estate investments (residential, hotels, etc).Guillem is 30 years old, he has a law degree and two master’s degrees. Entrepreneur, positive mindset.
Questions for Guillem Macia
* Guillem you are in Barcelona right now, hows the situation there?* So you are a Catalan? ( Andorra)* What is my business about?* Why and how did you start in Real Estate?* Challenges of being an entrepreneur* Spanish Real Estate market and covid.* What was the biggest challenge you’ve had to overcome?* Positive mindset what does it mean to you?* What does an international buyer need to buy a house in Spain?* Normally do buyers fly over to have a look at the properties?* Do we get credit with a Spanish bank or our own?* what are the mortgage terms there, is there a 5% down mandatory like here?* What is one of the resources you use the most often?* Guillem If you were to do this over again, what is the first thing you would do?
Company Will To Capital
Certified in Co-Active Coaching, Conversational Intelligence - Sarah Noll Wilson
Sarah Noll WilsonToday’s guest has a master’s degree in leadership development, has been working for over 15 years in Leadership development.She is certified in Co-Active Coaching, Conversational Intelligence, and is a frequent guest lecturer at universities.
So,When leaders need change, they go to Sarah Noll Wilson to get the tools to steer their own ship.
* Sarah is an in-demand Keynote Speaker, Researcher, soon to be Author* Sarah, also has a BA in Theatre Performance and Theatre Education – no wonder clients love the energy she brings to their teams!* everyone knows this!* What made you over 15 years ago pick leadership development?* What was the biggest challenge you’ve had to overcome?* What do you love most about working with leaders?* What makes a human-centered organization?* What does it mean to be chronically curious?
You dont know what you dont know
* Why is empathy important in organizations and leaders?* When is the book coming out, Sarah?* What is the best thing that has happened to you since you started?* When you encounter someone who thinks they are a leader, but nobody wants to follow what is the first thing you do?* There are many strong leaders out there today. (Ellon Musk, Bezos, Simon Sinek) What leaders do you follow if any?