Welcome to The G.O.A.T. Show! Hosted by Mike Arce, this video podcast interviews guests who are arguably the Greatest Of All Time at what they do. We bring on industry leaders like Lewis Howes, Tai Lopez, Russell Brunson, Ryan Deiss, Rand Fishkin, John Lee Dumas, Verne Harnish, and many more. Listen or watch for top insight and advice from people who are #1 at what they do, including sales, marketing, business, branding, social media, SEO, funnel hacking, scaling, and more.
Coach Burt On Becoming a Person of Interest | The G.O.A.T. Show 039
Creating a Person of Interest is G.O.A.T. Coach Micheal Burt’s Super Power! He breaks down what it takes and give unique sales insight we promise you’ve never heard before!
HINT: It begins with getting out of the “Transaction” business and getting into the “Transformation” business.
The Evolution of Marketing & Advertising with the Legendary Jay Abraham | The G.O.A.T. Show 038
Jay has spent his entire career helping executives solve problems and fix their business. Serial Entrepreneur Daymond John credits his success to Jay’s mentorship and Tony Robbins has said Jay has had an influence on every influential marketing consultant you can think of, even himself.
In this episode, Jay and I sit down to discuss:
- The influence Jay’s book, Mr. X had on my career
- How Jay was able to be successful across thousands of industries
- The great advertising minds that influenced Jay
- What marketers of the pre-digital era had to understand to be successful
- Why it’s easier to succeed as a marketer today… at least for now
- Three questions to ask when choosing clients
- What marketers should focus on instead of lead generation
- The impact educating customers has on your bottom line
- What data you really need to measure as a marketer
- Where you can go to learn from Jay for free
Serial Entrepreneur, Loren Howard Breaks 3 Indoor Rowing World Records | The G.O.A.T. Show 037
Loren was a Division 1 Defensive End for Northwestern University, but his professional career was cut short and he turned to a new path as an entrepreneur. Loren has been wildly successful in his career, having built 5 companies to 7 and 8 figures in 4 different industries. He attributes his success in business to the focus he places on peak physical and mental performance.
It’s that same focus and drive that led him to chase and break 3 world record indoor rowing with just 5 months of training.
In this episode, Loren and I sit down to discuss:
- How Loren built 5 businesses in 4 different industries to 7 & 8 figures
- Why I came to Loren to help me get my business past the $1 million mark
- The importance of physical and mental performance in business
- Loren’s biohacking strategies for peak performance
- Why he decided to chase indoor rowing world records
- The barriers people put in place to avoid success
- The importance of policing your thoughts and how it changed Loren’s life
- Why you can’t be successful without suffering
- His work with Valley Guardians, a nonprofit helping kids in need
Marcos Moura on Building 8-Figure Sales Funnels | The G.O.A.T. Show Episode 036
Having also helped hundreds of entrepreneurs find and start franchised businesses, Marcos is well known in the franchise industry. He’s been featured in publications such as the Franchise Business Review, Forbes, and most recently spoke about leveraging digital marketing to target franchise candidates in front of hundreds at the International Franchise Association Annual Convention.
In this episode, Marcos and I sit down to discuss:
- Losing everything in 2008 and how he bounced back
- The sales funnel that makes him 50 million a year
- How to use LinkedIn to drive quality traffic
- Using the right social platform to target your customer avatar
- Developing a pitch that gets customers to convert
- Why dialing for dollars doesn’t work
- Creating the perfect webinar for your sales funnel
- What tools Marcos uses for his sales funnels
- The different approach Marcos takes to marketing and why it works
Billy Gene on Advertising and Igniting Growth Through Video Ads | The G.O.A.T. Show Episode 034
I’ve known Billy Gene since 2015 and have become really good friends with him since then. I’ve learned so much from him and his team, and have really gotten to witness his “geneius” at work. His videos have now been watched hundreds of millions of times and his brand has blown up due to his captivating videos and style.
In this episode, Billy and I sit down to discuss:
- Why your business is destined to flatline without advertising
- How advertising is actually a revenue generator and not an expense
- How video ads are changing the game & why most are missing out
- The million dollar video ad formula
- Using video to ignite growth in your company
- What social channel is best for brand building
- How Billy is disrupting formal education with The School of Geneius
Naveen Jain on Starting and Scaling Businesses | The G.O.A.T. Show Episode 033
Guided throughout his career by his firm belief that we are only limited by our imagination, Naveen has been recognized as Ernst and Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year, Silicon India’s Most Admired Serial Entrepreneur, and has also received the Albert Einstein Technology Medal for pioneering business through technological innovation.
In this episode, Naveen and I sit down to discuss:
- Why you’re guaranteed to fail in business if you're in it for the money
- How giving employees purpose over money is the key to scaling
- The exact moment people give up in business and in life
- Leveling up through curiosity and execution
- How everything in your life has made you who you are and how to evolve
- Why you’re less likely to disrupt an industry if you’re an expert in it