Tsitsi Mutendi is a Mom, Wife, Family Business Expert (focused on building multigenerational family wealth), Online Summit and Mastermind Communities Creator on the African continent, and a Montessori Educationalist. Over her career, she has been a successful
1. Fashion Creative director - Mucha (Original African Couture) Independently owned fashion label to be stocked in Zimbabwe's biggest chain store.
2. Media Professional (Created Zimbabwe's first Glossy Women Empowerment Magazine - Jewel Magazine Zimbabwe), and
3. Magazine Publisher/Editor-In-Chief (Edgars Club Magazine Zimbabwe).
And from the experience from growing in these roles in these roles, she is building the following notable Brands
1. Africa Is Rising, Africa's Leading Online Summits Platform and Africa Is Rising Mastermind Communities.
2. Nhaka Legacy Planning, Family Business Services which focuses on, Multi-generational Succession Planning for Family Businesses in Africa.
3. African Family Firms (AFF). A Business Association for African Family Businesses focused on building the biggest and strongest Network for Family Businesses operation on the African continent. Giving them the support they need to build Multi-Generational enterprises.
4. Mutendi Montessori, 100% Montessori Methodology Based primary school in Harare.