Are you a parent burned out by cooking and food/body issues with your kids? We can only imagine. Today we’re talking with writer and recipe developer Amy Palanjian about how parents can come out of 2020 with their sanity somewhat intact. Amy is the author of the latest book Busy Little Hands: Food Play, and you can find her over at Yummy Toddler Food.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
• How parents can navigate kitchen burnout during COVID
• Ways to engage with children who have very selective palates
• Fun ways to involve your children in the cooking process
• How to raise confident eaters who trust their food choices
• What to do when other people comment on your child’s body + MORE!
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
• Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
For our resources and shownotes, visit foodheavenmadeeasy.com/podcast.
Produced by Dear Media