Sermon Audio from Providence Bible Fellowship
Sermon Text: Mark 9:1-13
1. Jesus is the radiance of the glory of God.
2. Jesus is the fulfillment of all God’s revelation.
3. Jesus is the fulfillment of all God’s saving intent.
4. Jesus is the Son of God.
5. We must listen to Him.
The Eternal Consequences of Your Best Life Now
Sermon Text: Luke 16:19-31
1. Worship God with Clear Priority (16:19-26)
• Worship Guides Everyday Choices
• Worship Produces Everlasting Results
2. Share Christ with Confident Boldness (16:27-31)
• Faith in God’s promises brings salvation
• Hard hearts are not persuaded by signs
Sermon Text: Mark 8:27-38
1. Those who follow Christ must accept Him on His terms.
2. Those who follow Christ must follow in His footsteps.
Why God Loves the Orphan--And You Should Too
Sermon Text: Genesis 1:1-2:3
1. The Supreme Glory of God
• Distinct from Creation
• Sovereign over Creation
• Good toward Creation
2. The Surprising Worth of Humanity
• Displays God’s Image
• Stewards God’s Work
• Receives God’s Love
3. The Sacrificial Love of Believers
• Live as God’s Children
• Value God’s Creation
• Extend God’s Compassion
Sermon Text: Mark 7:31-8:26
1. Beware of seeing but not believing.
2. Beware of believing but not growing in belief.
3. Beg the compassion of Christ, founder and perfecter of faith.
Sermon Text: Mark 7:24-30
1. God’s plan of salvation was “Jew first…”
2. God's plan of salvation was "…and also Gentile.”
3. Jesus saves all who come to Him in faith.