Secrets From The Saddle: All things Cycling PODCAST.
As a Cycling Lover for the past 20 yrs, founder of a woman's cycling club, ex-racer, team manager, race organizer....
I'm so passionate about Cycling, that I started a Podcast showcasing all the aspects of the Cycling World and what makes the Sport of Cycling Thrive.
I'll bring cool and fun interviews from Coaches, Racers, Pros, Bike Shop owners, Event Organizers and more.
For the FULL LIVE VIDEO Interview, visit me Youtube Channel: https://youtu.be/HkDecLB3pFE
22. Where to focus POWER vs HEART RATE vs CADENCE. That is the question.
In this episode you will learn: So many people are training on trainers this winter. What are the ideal tools for a beginner?
21. TAKE A RISK: Cyclist Turned Chiropractor meet Luc Mahler
In the episode you will learn: KNOW your WHY, Take a risk, Run with your Dreams. Learn how Luc went from Cyclist to Chiropractor. He has some great advice to share.
20. UPS & DOWNS of being in the Bike Shop business for 25yrs with Greg Christie
In this episode you will learn: What it takes to be in the Bike & Ski shop business for 25yrs with amazing Local to Chelsea, Quebec Greg Christie.
19. 4 TIPS for Ultimate Comfort while Training on your Indoor Trainer
In this episode, you will learn: How to make training FUN with these 4 TIPS for Ultimate Comfort while Training on your Indoor Trainer.
18. Meet Kirsti Lay - Canadian Olympic Athlete on the Track, now a proud MOM
In this episode, you will learn: About an amazing young woman who went from an elite athlete as a speed skater to World Class Olympic athlete capturing a bronze medal on the track at Rio to a now PROUD MOM.
17. A powerful story WHY Daniel Hurd is Cycling around the USA for SUICIDE AWARENESS
In this episode, you will learn: How the bicycle saved Daniel's life, and now he's been biking around the USA to bring awareness to SUICIDE.