SkyWatchTV is a new paradigm in Christian broadcasting, examining topics that most churches and Christian media prefer not to discuss. Ghosts, demons, giants, UFOs, spiritual warfare, conspiracies--topics that drive Christians to look outside the church for answers.
Featuring longtime broadcaster Derek Gilbert and bestselling authors and investigators Tom Horn, Josh Peck, Joe Ardis Horn, Donna Howell, and Sharon K. Gilbert, SkyWatchTV brings you new content five days a week: Daily news updates, 'Into the Multiverse' with Josh Peck, 'SciFriday' with Sharon K. Gilbert, 'Chalk Talk' with Josh Peck and Donna Howell, and the weekly flagship 'SkyWatchTV' program.
SkyWatchTV: Investigating prophecy, discoveries, and the supernatural.
Five in Ten 3/3/21: Locust Swarms and Mosquito Tornadoes
Locusts are threatening East Africa and the Middle East, while people in Argentina were startled recently when what appeared to be a dust devil turned out to be a huge column of swarming mosquitoes.
5) Texas Gov. Greg Abbott drops the state’s mask mandate effective next week; 4) No Biden press conference anytime soon; 3) American diplomats in China forced to endure a**l swab COVID test; 2) Swarms of locusts in Africa and mosquitoes in Argentina; 1) UK military dealing with 20 security leaks per day from soldiers posting secrets to social media.
Five in Ten 3/2/21: COVID Relief Bill Benefits Men and the Wealthy
The $1.9 trillion COVID relief bill passed by the House includes subsidies for Obamacare that benefit high earners and men more than women and lower-income families.
5) Media notices that Biden is holding migrant children in detention camps, just like Trump; 4) COVID bill offers relief to the rich; 3) Social media hack a good reminder that we live in a virtual panopticon; 2) New drone can hit Mach 2.1, may redefine air war; 1) UK military dealing with 20 security leaks per day from soldiers posting secrets to social media.
Five in Ten 3/1/21: CPAC Stage Triggers Progressives
Progressives took to social media over the weekend to condemn CPAC because they believe the shape of the stage at the CPAC conference in Orlando was an ancient Germanic rune that had been adopted by the Nazis in the 1930s.
5) Biden administration to start charging White House reporters $170 a day for mandatory COVID tests; 4) Israeli Defense Minister Benny Gantz holds secret meetings with Jordan’s King Abdullah; 3) Second weekend in a row with earthquake along Cascadia Subduction Zone; 2) Sign of the times: IKEA now marketing 200 square foot “tiny homes”; 1) Arizona teen fakes his own abduction to get a day off of work.
Unraveling Revelation: Greater Abominations
One of the burdens of being a prophet is seeing things you would rather not. This week, we discuss Ezekiel’s vision of pagan worship inside the Temple in Jerusalem.
Join us in Israel this fall! For details on the 2021 SkyWatchTV Israel Tour, visit www.SkyWatchInIsrael.com.
Five in Ten 2/26/21: Dozens of House Dems Want Biden’s Finger Off the Button
Dozens of House Democrats have signed a letter to President Biden asking him to change a long-standing policy that gives the president sole authority to launch nuclear weapons.
5) $1.9 trillion COVID bill includes billions for non-COVID items; 4) Equality Act would put women and girls at risk; 3) Group of House Democrats want other fingers between Biden and “the button”; 2) COVID cases drop while Ebola flares up in Africa; 1) Pope Francis to lead inter-faith prayer service at ancient temple of the moon-god in Iraq.
Five in Ten 2/25/21: $15 Minimum Wage in COVID Bill
A boost of the federal minimum wage to $15 an hour by 2025 was added to the COVID relief bill passed by the House last Friday. This will help robotics manufacturers more than minimum-wage workers.
5) $15 an hour minimum wage stuck into COVID relief bill; 4) Biden cancels Trump policy of deporting convicted sex offenders living in US illegally; 3) UK reports zero cases of flu so far in 2021; 2) Calls for censorship growing in DC; 1) Wandering sheep Australia sheared of 77 pounds of fleece.