WATCH THIS INTERVIEW
Alane Freund specializes in working with Highly Sensitive People.
Alane is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, an international consultant on high sensitivity and has pioneered a form of equine-assisted therapy to help highly sensitive teenagers better appreciate their own traits.
Certified by the Equine Assisted Growth and Learning Association, Freund works with rescue horses, highly sensitive beings in their own right, to help children and adults recognize and better understand sensitivity, as well as their own strengths and challenges in social situations.
Alane talks about optimal levels of stimulation, and she believes that prevention for anxiety is the key. Overstimulation can look like anxiety, and HSPs can be misdiagnosed with anxiety & depression.
Alane leads workshops and retreats across the globe. She has developed and implemented programs for highly sensitive people, children, families, and clinicians who serve them. Alane holds Masters’ degrees in clinical psychology and school counseling. She hosts the twice monthly “Are You Highly Sensitive LIVE”
This is her story and this is her Passion.
PASSIONATE DISCUSSIONS ABOUT
• Highly Sensitive Person (HSP)
• HSP self-test
• Highly sensitive introvert
• Highly sensitive extrovert
• Understanding an empath and empathy
• 5 things HSPs (Highly Sensitive People) need to do to flourish (the FIVE to THRIVE)
• Equine-assisted therapy to help highly sensitive teenagers better appreciate their own traits.
• Designing a life that is compatible with your nervous system
• Overstimulation can look like anxiety, and HSPs can be misdiagnosed with anxiety & depression
• ADHD, ADD & HSP?
• Prevention for anxiety
• 20 second experience to lower arousal level
• Parents of Highly Sensitive Children
SPREAD THE PASSION
PASSION HARVEST ON SOCIAL
YOU TUBE: https://www.youtube.com/c/PassionHarvest/
ITUNES: https: https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/passion-harvest/id1451566598
LEAVE A PODCAST REVIEW IN I TUNES
CONNECT WITH ALANE FREUND
YOU TUBE: https://bit.ly/3atLc87