After serendipitously crossing paths with Suzanne, I knew this was a conversation you needed to hear. Having been challenged with boundary setting and upholding most of my life, I had lots of questions.
Suzanne is the ‘Nope Coach’ extraordinaire as well as an author, who helps over-givers and people pleasers learn to set boundaries and say 'No' without feeling mean.
Suzanne is known for her straight-talking and her wacky t-shirts. She lives in Sydney, Australia with her husband and 2 awesome children.
In this episode, jam-packed with Suzanne’s wisdom we delve into;-
- Learning how to say no without feeling mean
- Defining what a boundary is and why you need them
- The difference between boundaries and rudeness
- Why you’re afraid to ask for your needs
- Seeing each other’s perspectives and finding a middle ground, in relationships
- How having good boundaries allows you to choose your battles
“You might not know you have a boundary until it’s crossed”
Bounce Out of Bed hosted by Amanda Ewin, Lifestyle Coach.