Today’s guest on the show is… drum roll please… Kimmy Hogan! If you haven’t heard her name before, you have probably seen her artwork, which graces magazine pages, is available in many of Australia’s leading boutique homewares stores, and of course on Instagram.
Kimmy Hogan is a professional graphic designer turned digital fine artist based in Geelong, Victoria, Australia. She has always had an unrelenting love of art and interior design so she took the leap from the commercial industry and never looked back.
In this conversation, Kimmy shares what it really looks like building a thriving business as an artist, including developing her unique style, building her brand, managing a growing business, her biggest lessons and lots more.
As you are listening, take a screenshot and share it to your Instagram Stories tagging Kimmy at @kimmyhogan and myself @emilyosmond so we know you listened!
Without further ado, let’s bring on Kimmy!
CONNECT WITH KIMMY HOGAN:
* Website: kimmyhogan.com.au (http://www.kimmyhogan.com.au/)
* Instagram: @kimmyhogan (https://www.instagram.com/kimmyhogan/)
* Facebook: /kimmyhoganart (https://www.facebook.com/kimmyhoganart/)
CONNECT WITH ME:
* Register for the LIVE Instagram Strategy webinar on 9th February (https://emilyosmond.com/free)
* Instagram @emilyosmond (https://www.instagram.com/emilyosmond/)