Well done to Ann-Marie and Carla of Sutton Grange Organic Farm for winning the delicious Producer Award.
Download podcast episode here
Holy Goats herd gives perfect curd
This week's Listener questions are from the following curd nerds;
* Holly helps me with the pronunciation of Oaxaca cheese,
* Carly wants to know the difference between liquid and tablet rennet,
* Adam has some ash that he is busting to use on a bloomy rind cheese,
* Carol wants to know why the raw milk that she boiled is not setting a curd, and
* Joe would like to use Truffle Oil to flavour his Parmesan but doesn't know when to add it.
ASK A QUESTION FOR THE PODCAST
Don’t forget that you can leave a voicemail message that I will answer and feature during the show. Just remember that I cannot answer them straight away, so please don’t expect an instant reply.
Support the show!
If you would like to support the podcast and YouTube channel so I can make new and interesting cheeses and cheese related content, then please support me via Patreon.
This podcast is sponsored by Little Green Workshops where you can pick up your cheese making kits and supplies. We stock a large range of cheese making gear and ship to Australia and most countries throughout the world.
Until next time Curd Nerds, Keep Calm and Make Cheese!
LIKE WHAT YOU'VE READ OR HEARD?