This week we are diving deep into the realms of coeliac disease and discussing the arguments around 'may contain traces' statements on food labels. This is a controversial topic with no real rules in place around what coeliacs should or shouldn't do.
So I've taken it upon myself to dive in and pull it apart.
- The international differences in gluten free labelling
- Risks of 'may contain traces' statements
- Is it safe to consume may contain traces foods
- What does the evidence say about gluten consumption in coeliac disease?
- Frequent sources of cross-contamination at restaurants and supermarkets
Please note this podcast and all its episodes are for educational purposes only and not intended to replace individualised medical advice.
Want to stay up to date with news and special offers?
Join the Fuelled by Marika Day email listFollow @fuelledbymarikaday on Instagram
Want to support the podcast?
Hit ‘+’ to follow in Apple Podcasts and leave a review or hit ‘follow’ in SpotifyFollow me on Instagram @marikadayShare a screenshot of the podcast on your socials (don’t forget to tag me!)
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.