We talk on this show about making a master sound great all the time - but what does that mean ? How can you tell the difference between a good or a great master, or whether you’re doing great work yourself, or not ? In this episode we discuss all these questions, plus:
* Is it even possible to tell a good or a great master ? If not, why not ?
* Is it about great sound, or great work ?
* Why “great” doesn’t have to mean “perfect”
* What about great re-masters ?
* How to know if you’re doing great work
* The only person who can really decide
Full show notes and links on our website