A weekly podcast series asking newsworthy experts and leaders the tricky questions about the politics of everything that matters to mankind in the 21st century. Host Amber Daines is a former journalist turned media trainer, speaker, and author who is also devoted to raising her young family.
The Politics of Diversity – Cathy Ngo
Hear from Cathy on:
1. How being of Asian descent was for her as a kid in Australia?
2. Diversity is a business focus now. Plenty of companies big and small recognise the economic and social benefits of a diverse workforce. Why has it taken so long?
3. Are HR departments bound by these hiring policies when it comes to diversity and why does it matter?
The Politics of Meditation – Jacqui Lewis
Here, Jacqui discusses The Politics of Mediation including:
1. How she got into meditation?
2. What does The Broad Place do for people?
Is meditation for everyone and how can we find time for it in hyper busy connected world?
3. What is the biggest myths around meditation you hear and how can we enjoy the benefits from mediation?
4. Final words: What is your favourite idea that for you sums up The Politics of Meditation?
The Politics of Cyber Risk – Claire Pales
In this podcast you can learn:
1. How can businesses become more cyber secure when the hackers keep getting faster and more invasive it seems?
2. What has been some of the biggest challenges you have experienced over the years in your sector?
3. Hacking into elections became global news in the wake of the 2016 Presidential election. Why has that become such an attractive option for international forces, and how can we prevent it?
The Politics of Hypnotherapy - Eugenie Pepper
In this podcast, you can learn:
1. What is hypnotherapy and how can you learn it?
2. What is the purpose of hypnotherapy vs other techniques such as mindfulness or meditation?
3. The Key for Me App launched recently – what does it enable and how did you decide to create it now?
4. If you teach someone just one aspect of hypnotherapy what would that be and why?
5. Take away: What is your top 3 tips for anyone embracing The Politics of Hypnotherapy?
The Politics of Influencers – Taryn Williams
Hear from Taryn on:
1. How you define an influencer and can anybody with a specialist expertise become one or do you need be a Kardashian.
2. Why she started therightfit and how that has evolved.
3. How she got the best tech/business skills to be a success.
4. Where is influencers industry heading in the next few years and how will the rightfit evolve to stay ahead of the pack.
5. Take away: What is her best tip for anyone embracing The Politics of Influencers?
The Politics of Team Pods – Madeleine Lambert
1. Team pods – what are they and how did you learn about this strategy for your business?
2. How did you get your staff to embrace the team pod idea and what are the benefits and challenges so far – can you explain and give an example?
3. As a rapidly scaling business, why is this way of working ideal?
4. Can you keep adding team pods or is it best suited for small or medium-sized business vs larger companies – why?
5. Last advice: What is your biggest advice on The Politics of Team
Customer ReviewsSee All
Practical and Relatable Podcast Topics
High calibre of guests and such a broad range of topics, but so many Universal Truths shared - Amber asks really insightful questions that gives the listener access to so much wisdom and knowledge.
Thought provoking podcast
Amber Daines brings her investigative, thoughtful questions to a great range of topics in this podcast. Information is accessible and there are easy takeaways: this was my first podcast and I still love listening.
Insightful and inspiring
Amber's years of interviewing definitely shines through with this podcast and she's not afraid to dig deep and find out what truly drives people to suceed. I love the variety of topics Amber covers with completely different industries too.