After burning out from their digital marketing careers, Samantha Williams and Ellen Wong have embarked on self-healing journeys, exploring and demystify all things “woo” with open curiosity and a healthy dose of skepticism.
Sam and Ellen are the cofounders of Daughters, a soul-care brand devoted to helping women get curious, conscious and committed to self-healing and personal evolution.
The Real Real of Motherhood
Leena Lemos is the author of "Dear Luna Wilde" – a collection of letters written to her daughter prior to birth. We both devoured this book through tears while silently yelling, "Hell YES!" We get real and raw in this convo about...
• What ISN'T being talked about with motherhood
• The uniqueness of every mother's journey
• Dehumanization of mothers
• The commodification of spirituality
• What spirituality REALLY is
• Open-source spirituality through Leena's media company – House of En
The Love Around Us
Nelly Reznik is a psychic medium that Ellen recently received a reading from where her dad came through to deliver powerful messages. We were so excited to talk to her about...
• Mediumship vs. Psychic connections
• Issues with evidence-based mediumship
• How to begin developing clair-gifts
• What to know / How to prep before a reading
• Connecting to Spirit Guides vs. "Ex-humans"
• Knowing what information is useful
Find out more: nellyreznik.com and IG: @nellyreznik
We had a very important and necessary conversation with Harpinder Mann and Irene Lo, the cofounders of the Womxn of Color Summit. We covered:
• The spiritual/wellness community as a microcosm reflecting the same oppressive systems of the collective
• The need for more accountability among healers and spiritual teachers
• Facing and acknowledging our anger and sadness
• Teachers vs. influencers
• Capitalism within the spiritual community
Learn more: womxnofcolorsummit.com / @womxnofcolorsum
Find Your Flow
We are so grateful to have an in-depth conversation with "Flow," the co-creator of Experience Flow State, a classic psychedelic microdose company that sits in the gray area between the scientific and shamanic. We covered:
• The benefits of microdosing
• Microdosing protocols
• The difference between psilocybin and LSD microdosing
• Different microdoses offered
• Qualitative feedback
• Questions everyone should be asking before they microdose
For more information, email info@daughtersb
Remember. Integrate. Zen. Embody. Normalize.
We were so inspired by our conversation with Tristan Victor, integration specialist, holistic wellness coach and creator of StayRizen. We covered...
• Tristan's journey with healing and psychedelics
• How psychedelics have affected his creative musical expression
• His 5-MeO-DMT (Bufo) experiences
• Why integration is so imperative
• His cannabis psychedelic circles
• The StayRizen™ program
• "StayRizen Portalcast" Podcast
• His Divine Masculine circles
Learn more on instagram
Black People Trip
We're back from our break with Robin Divine, creator of Black People Trip (blackpeopletrip.com), a non-profit that tackles the lack of diversity in psychedelics. We covered:
• Why more black people aren't adopting psychedelic therapy
• The importance of cultural competency in sitters + guides
• Clinical vs. Shamanic approach to psychedelic therapy – which is better?
Robin recommends following: