David’s Christian Centre is a church committed to raising victorious people by schooling and training them through the word of faith into a life of 100% victory 100% of the time.
We are called David's Christian Centre because God told us that 'As David never lost a battle, so will His walk with us be,' (1 Chronicles 18:6b)
There are Four Core Values that form our culture and guide everything we do at David's Christian Centre ;
At All Cost Part 3 (1st Service) | Island
At All Cost (Part 3A) | Mainland
Preaching the Gospel doesn’t just have to do with speaking but also how you live your life.
From the day you gave your life to Christ, you’re an ambassador for Christ. Your lifestyle should preach the Gospel.
Your life should be an evangelism tool for the Kingdom of God - (1 Thess 2:12).
Wherever you are, God put you there to shine. It’s time to shine - (Matthew 5:14-16(MSG)).
Who are your targets for soul winning:
1. Your family members.
2. Your neighbors.
3. Your friends
4. Your colleagues/business partners/clients.
5. People you don’t know but you’re inspired by the Spirit to preach to them.
How Do I Use My Life To Preach:
1. By living a life of purity: Revelations 3:15. Don’t be a lukewarm Christian. The worst thing you can do is to claim to be born again and still be living the same way.
2. By a life of excellence: Wherever you find yourself, be excellent. Do your work with so much excellence that people have no choice but to see the God-colors in your life.
3. By kindness and generosity: Be kind. Nobody can resist the power of kindness no matter how wicked they are. Be compassionate.
4. By living to display God’s goodness: Whatever God has given you, use it intentionally to preach. Use everything you have.
5. Share your testimonies. Share your salvation story.
As David never lost a battle, so will God’s walk be with you. Amen
Thanks for joining us today!
Have a blessed week and don’t forget to preach the gospel to save souls.
God bless you abundantly.
Building a Lifestyle of Evangelism | Midweek Service | Mainland
Four ways on how to pray for the lost.
1. Luke 10:2. Pray that God should send people.
2. Rebuke Satan. 2 Cor 4:4
3. Ask the Spirit of God to convict them.
4. Pray for the Holy-Spirit to guide you.
Preaching the Gospel is not by eloquence but by the grace of God.
When we constantly pray for souls of friends and family, God saves them.
At All Cost | Midweek Service | Island
Host: Pastor Chike
At All Cost (Part 2B) | Mainland
At All Cost Part 2 (2nd Service) | Island