Kate considers making her own mists and focuses on cultivating more joy in her life, and Doree shares her new self-care practices: her “one line a day” journal and puzzling. Then they welcome Caissie St. Onge, an Emmy-nominated TV writer, showrunner, and executive producer whose work includes Busy Tonight, Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen, and The Late Show with David Letterman. She talks about finding community on social media, creating TV shows that bring people joy, raising super wise and thoughtful sons, and her deep love for Prince.
To leave a voicemail for a future episode, call 781-591-0390. You can also email the podcast at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This episode is sponsored by:
- Kind - For 25%off your own custom variety pack, visit kindsnacks.com/forever35 and enter FOREVER35 in your shopping cart.
- StitchFix - Get started today at stitchfix.com/forever35 and you'll get an extra 25% off when you keep all items in your box.
- Modern Fertility - Get $20 off your test when you go to ModernFertility.com/forever35.
- Molekule - For $75 off your first order, visit molekule.com and enter FOREVER75 at checkout.
- Rothy’s - For free shipping and free returns/exchanges, visit rothys.com/forever35.
- Honey - Get Honey for free at JoinHoney.com/forever.
Theme music by Riot. For information regarding your data privacy, visit acast.com/privacy