In conversation with the wonderful Amanda Pryce.
In this episode Jacci talks openly about her upcoming flight to Spain and her fear of flying.
Jacci met Amanda online and in this first meeting together Amanda shares hints and tips and also discusses her own past experiences with anxiety when flying.
Together they explore and demystify how our thoughts can impact on us living our best life.
Jacci is a Psychotherapist who specialises in helping families, parents, and individuals better understand how their thoughts impact their reality, and in doing so helps change those thoughts to create a better reality.
Jacci now runs a private membership club Living Life Being Human: https://livinglifebeinghuman.com
With over 30 years of experience in helping people, Jacci has tremendous wisdom to share to help anyone struggling better manage their anxiety, with some of the key points being;
• Understanding how our thoughts shape our reality and how we can better manage this through curiosity
• Parenting and how to better communicate our feelings
• Allowing yourself to be human
• Website: https://jaccijones.co.uk/free-resources/
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jaccijonesco...
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jaccijonesc...