This week I was honoured to be joined by Amelia Freer, Amelia is a qualified Nutritional Therapist, with a host of celebrity clients (Sam Smith, James Corden, Victoria Beckham to name a few), best-selling author of three books- the latest being the beautiful ‘Nourish & Glow: The 10 Day Plan’ and a Mum to a one-year-old daughter.
- Amelia’s difficult journey to becoming pregnant with her daughter, and how she was told she’d never have a child.
- Her approach to nutrition and diet, and how she came to it. She shares her own relationship with food throughout her early life, and how going to see a Nutritional Therapist set her on the path that led her to where she is today.
- Whether she has managed to put herself at the top as a priority since becoming a Mum, and why we should all do this.
- How she has managed to overcome the difficulties of working whilst being a Mum to a young daughter.
- How her nutrition and diet have changed since becoming a Mum. She explains how her nutrition has changed in phases; from breast feeding, where she craved carbohydrates, to when she stopped breastfeeding.
Follow Amelia on Instagram @ameliafreer
Amelia’s latest book ‘Nourish & Glow: The 10 Day Plan’ (2017) is available on Amazon
Her website is ameliafreer.com