The Omnevo Effect is the official podcast of the Omnevo Wellness & Performance Academy located in Livonia, MI.
Our mission with this podcast is to share information and experiences relating to:
-events at Omnevo
-frequently asked questions w/ possible solutions
-performance in the gym, life, and on the playing field
-experiences from performance professionals, athletes, and clients
-plenty of entertaining & informative guests
If you like what you hear, give us a review, share it with your friends and email email@example.com with any feedback.
Episode 35: Omnevo's Upcoming Events - Off Ice Goalie Workshop
Kevin and dan talk about Omnevo's upcoming event, specifcally, our upcoming off ice goalie workshop!
Episode 34: Introducing Coach Anna Nettles
Listen in to hear from our Omnevo's newest coach, Anna Nettles!
Episode 33: Hockey Goalie Q&A #2
Episode 32 - Knowledge Vs. Experience: The Education Continuum
In episode 32, Kevin Louwers and Dan Allison share their thoughts on knowledge and experience as it relates to developing as a coach. Some specifics include:
- Knowledge & experience as a continuum
- What kind of schooling do we have and our thoughts on deciding your educational path
- How to go about reaching out to professionals you’d like to learn from
- Practical ways in a “busy” world to build habits to aid in continual development
IG: @omnevo.wellness @omnevo.performance
Staff: @coachdanmethods @coachkevmvmt @thecoach_anna @primal.recovery @coachbenknapp
Episode 31 - Hockey Goalie Q&A #1
We hit it hard today on tips to help goalies take better care of themselves off of the ice so they can be available when called upon. Thanks gram fam for all of the questions that went into the first part of this lengthy series.
Subscribe to the Omnevo Effect on any/all listening platforms today...The first of the series answers IG questions ranging from:
- In season vs offseason needs
- Age range recommendations to start off ice activities
- A lifestyle habit portion was focused on the why, the how, and the when of sleep as well as managing the athlete schedule
Episode 30: Q&A - Answering Internship Questions
In episode 30, Kevin Louwers and Dan Allison answer exercise science student questions. The specifics include:
- The BEST way to train a muscle
- Our FAVORITE training method
- Compound exercises vs isolation exercises
- Training tools that are BENEFICIAL
- Our beliefs on training tools that may inhibit performance
IG: @omnevo.wellness @omnevo.performanceStaff: @coachdanmethods @coachkevmvmt @thecoach_anna @primal.recovery @coachbenknapp