Every week, get a real look into a live, one-on-one coaching sessions with Coach, Breathwork Guide and Healer, Gwen Dittmar. Gwen coaches men and women just like you who are challenged by the grittiness of human life and to see the beauty in our biggest blocks and hardest challenges. Guests are opening themselves up to be vulnerable with Gwen, and with you, the listener, so that you can know that you're not alone in the beautiful grit of life.
How Competing Intentions Create Blocks and How to Free Yourself
Mary comes to this week's episode with the intention to release fear within her work. In the episode, you'll hear how Mary's past experiences within her work and personal life have created competing intentions throughout her life in challenges based on the misbelief that she could not find success or happiness because she didn't have the education or skills.
Gwen takes Mary through the process to discover where these competing intentions are still being held in her body and using the breath to clear the energy out and come back to the truth. Mary leaves the session feeling lighter, confident, and ready to take ownership of her work and personal life.
In This Episode
• Overcoming challenges in finding work and having success in work
• Competing intentions that keep us blocked from having what we desire
• Shifting from the perspective of why is this happening to me - to - why is this happening for me
• How to clear limiting beliefs, how to apply self-forgiveness
• How self-forgiveness lightens our consciousness and opens us to our happiness, freedom, and confidence
• Using our current challenges to resolve what is incomplete from our past
Learn how to use Gwen's process for your own challenges in the upcoming Working Your Process Workshop on April 14, 2021 at 9 AM PT ($33)
Experiential Learning of Human Design with Vaness Henry
In this week's episode, Vaness Henry and Gwen enter into a candid, comedic, and deep conversation about Human Design, and what it means to truly embody the transmission of Human Design.
Vaness and Gwen share their experience of what it feels like to be a Manifestor in a world that is created for Generators.
Vaness also shares about her work journey with an undefined G Center, and how she has cultivated a thorough understanding and desire of how to use Human Design to serve others through each of her careers.
In the episode, you will hear Vaness share her unique interpretation, updated language, offerings, and new projects on how you can also learn more about this incredible system. Dive into this episode to get an embodied understanding of how Human Design can support you as a worker, parent, partner, and being.
IN THIS EPISODE:
• What is Human Design?
• The gifts and what can we learn from each unique type
• The importance of language that lands and expands versus contracts
• A new generation and way of being as a Manifestor
• How conditioning plays a big part in how we relate to our Human Design
• How Human Design can support you as a worker, entrepreneur, parent, partner
• The importance of having fun as we learn and decondition and return to our true design and way of being
• The energy and inspiration that comes when we are attuned to our Human Design
To learn more about Vaness Henry or sign up for her 6-month Human Design self study subscription visit: https://www.vanesshenry.com
To learn more about Gwen's upcoming Human Design Embodiment Group visit: https://www.gwendittmar.com/human-design-group-coaching
How Grief and Loss is an Invitation to Let Go of Expectations and Trust
Gwen is coaching and guiding client Jami in this week's episode. Jami is a successful marketing executive with a positive attitude.
However, Jami has experienced a miscarriage and a pregnancy loss over the past two years and comes to the session with another challenge in her fertility journey - discovering her current pregnancy needs to be terminated.
You'll hear how Gwen supports Jami with the current loneliness and frustration by seeing the connection to an earlier time in her life that created the same expectation pattern of hope, disappointment, and distrust.
Gwen guides Jami to the younger self, and in doing so, Jami's current self and heartache lightens. In the grounding, Jami is able to hear her Soul and the learning of trust.
In This Episode:
• Letting go of expectations
• Trusting in a divine presence
• Shifting from why is this happening to me to why is this happening for me
• The challenges of the fertility journey
• The mental, emotional, physical and spiritual rollercoaster of miscarriage and pregnancy loss
• The difference between trauma reactivation and trauma healing.
• The instinctual intelligence of the body to heal
• How inner child healing can shift our current adult experience
• Honoring our emotions and accessing the higher self
Receive Gwen’s free download on how to learn to process with your inner child: https://www.gwendittmar.com/inner-child
Follow Gwen on Instagram @gwendittmar
Switching Careers and Building a Successful Business from the Feminine with Ashley Wray
In this week's episode Gwen and Ashley Wray of Mala Collective discuss how to build a thriving business. Ashley shares about her journey from journalism, to having a spiritual experience in Bali, to how she built Mala Collective on the side before fully taking the leap. With transparency, honesty, and vulnerability, Ashley lets us know how we can build a successful business but still have doubts, limiting beliefs, and give away our power.
Ashley inspires as she tells about her mistakes, learnings, strengths and weaknesses of being an entrepreneur so know you are not alone in the beautiful grit of moving from solopreneur to entrepreneur.
Listen to this week's episode and be inspired by Ashley's path of intuition, heart, discipline, commitment, being okay with discomfort, and learning to lead from the feminine, and how we can experience even more growth.
Towards the end of the episode, Ashley also shares that there is no one way to create success, however, true success in business comes through slow and steady discipline and commitment. When we step into the discomfort, and move into our purpose, our old identity sheds, and what remains in flexibility as your business and purpose changes.
Listen as Ashley tells about her success through the pandemic simply from shifting into her divine feminine, and blending the divine masculine and releasing the toxic masculine.
Topics in this episode:
• Knowing the timing of moving from side hustle to full time with your business
• Knowing you are enough as you are, and you are doing enough
• Moving through the natural and valid doubt and limiting beliefs of entrepreneurship
• When to hire and how to manage people as a feminine leader
• Being aware of being teachable versus giving away your power away
• Moving out of thinking you don’t know your business as well as someone else
• Trusting your intuition more as a woman in business
• Building relationships and the return on investment of human connection through curiosity versus hustle and grinding and force
• There is no one way to create success
• Knowing true success in business comes through slow and steady discipline and commitment
• Stepping into discomfort, and moving into your purpose as a coach required you to old shed identity and allowing
Visit Ashley of Mala Collective at https://www.malacollective.com
Feminine Divine Entrepreneur
Follow Gwen on Instagram:
Visit Gwen's website:
Adult Child of Alcoholics: Releasing trauma stored in the body with Erin
In this week’s episode Gwen is coaching Erin who has the intention to honor her past but let go and move forward. Gwen guides Erin from the logic of her mind into the wisdom of her body.
You’ll hear Erin’s story of going from high functioning student and athlete to disabled with a chronic health condition. As a child Erin had to keep a tight grip on her mind, time, tasks, planning, and strategizing in order to keep homeostasis as the daughter of an alcoholic mother.
After college, Erin’s plan of working in a law firm while going to law school abruptly ended when she was diagnosed with a chronic health condition that worsened. In the episode Erin allows me to guide her through energy work, shadow work, inner child healing, and breathwork, into a calmer, lighter, clearer state where she’s able to hear and trust her higher self.
Topics in this episode:
- The toll that trauma and pressure takes on our bodies and health
- The power of the past and how it shapes who we are
- How the experiences of children of alcoholics
- Why the coping mechanisms of control create safety
- The power of being held and guided, as a healer or coach
- Why we all need a space to release and let go
- The power of working your process and breathwork
- Our challenges offer healing and opportunities
For a free download on how to process with your own inner child visit: https://www.gwendittmar.com/inner-child
For free guided breathwork with Gwen please visit: https://www.gwendittmar.com/guided-breathwork
Follow Gwen on Instagram:
Visit Gwen's website:
How to Find Your Life Purpose and Career with Rachel
In this week's episode, Rachel shares her intention - how to stop struggling, and find her purpose.
Rachel feels like she just falls into things versus chooses them on purpose. She feels like her life is compartmentalized. Rachel also feels pressure, like she should have a career, is constantly searching, second guessing herself, criticizing herself that she's not living up to her potential, and ultimately gives up.
Through the episode, Gwen coaches Rachel out of the mind and into her body and heart. Once Rachel drops into her heart, the clarity comes. Gwen ends the session by giving Rachel practical coaching tools to use to heal the old pattern and rewire a new experience that aligns with what Rachel deeply desires - purpose.
Topics in this episode:
-Career and purpose
-How to discover your purpose
-Why we struggle to find our purpose
-What to do when you don't know what your purpose is
-Inner child healing and processing and how it connects to purpose
-How patterns follow us through life until we are ready to heal
-Practical tools to discover what you want and purpose
For more on how to process this topic within your own life visit the download here for the workshop and workbook on how to process this negative inner voice. https://www.gwendittmar.com/workshops
Follow Gwen on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gwendittmar/
Visit Gwen's website at http://gwendittmar.com