In which the Age of Apocalypse comes to an end; Angel briefly lives up to his potential; Bishop was sometimes right; It’s not a climactic ending without an X-Men #137 reference; Colossus breaks our hearts; X-Men: Marvels Snapshot will be out in September; and somehow we have made 300 of these things.
* Beast vs. Dark Beast
* X-Men: Omega
* The entirety of the (first) Age of Apocalypse
* Potpourri vs. incense
* Dramatic hair
* Many, many errors
* Unforeseen consequences
* A long-anticipated team-up
* Many deaths
* Art as artifact
* Narration that has haunted Jay for 20 years
* One of the more persistent deaths of David Haller
* Blast Attack
* The end of a world
* Refugees from the Age of Apocalypse
* Our favorite X-milestone issues
* Theoretical teams
* When X-Men: Marvels Snapshot is actually coming out
* Our favorite show bits
* How Jay’s chickens-in-law are doing
NEXT EPISODE: X-Men Prime
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog.
Find us on iTunes or Stitcher!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!