Frank Lipman, M.D.: “This constant stream of light coming in is one of the biggest, if not the biggest, reason why so many people have a sleep problem.”
Lipman, a functional medicine doctor, joins mbg co-CEO, Jason Wachob, to discuss how to set yourself up for sleep success, plus:
- How to know if you have a sleep rhythm issue
- The link between sleep & cardiovascular health
- The surprising way melatonin can mess with your hormones
- How to figure out what's hindering you from a good night's rest
- Why you should exercise in the morning for better sleep
Referenced in the episode:
- Lipman's book, Better Sleep, Better You.
- mbg Podcast episode #255, episode #159, episode #131, episode #49, & episode #20, with Lipman.
- Study showing 70% of American adults report insufficient sleep.
Don't forget to use the code SLEEP25 for 25% off your first month subscription of mbg's best-selling sleep support+ supplement. Our science-backed formula helps you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer, and wake up feeling rejuvenated.* It has become a non-negotiable for Jason, as he takes it every single night. To learn more about the supplement he swears by, visit mindbodygreen.com/SLEEP25.
mbg Podcast listeners can also receive $20 off your first COVID-19 test by entering code MBG20 when visiting samedayhealth.com.
Enjoy this episode! Whether it's an article or podcast, we want to know what we can do to help here at mindbodygreen. Let us know at: email@example.com.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking medications, consult with your doctor before starting a supplement routine. It is always optimal to consult with a health care provider when considering what supplements are right for you.