Welcome to The Kayleigh O’Keefe Show!
Today we are joined by Bridget Aileen Sicsko, founder of Exalted Publishing, public speaking coach, Kundalini yoga teacher, and host of The Gathering MVMT podcast. In each of her many roles, it is Bridget’s overall mission to disrupt the anxiety-provoking media stories we are so familiar with by sharing global messages of empowerment and hope.
Tune into this week’s episode to hear from Bridget about her personal journey to becoming an entrepreneur and how she helps others find their story and their voice. In this conversation about polarities, success stories, and community, Bridget and host Kayleigh O’Keefe explore what it means to authentically amplify your message to the world.
• “You at a young age knew what you didn’t like so that you could understand: this is what I do like. And I think not enough people allow themselves to explore that, and that’s why we have people who don’t know themselves in adulthood.” (8:47-8:58)
• “I’ve never lived in a time where I was a little afraid to share my truest opinion. And what I think is important for us to remember is your story and your voice matters, but this is not a time to degrade someone else’s opinion, this is not a time to put someone else down.” (15:01-15:18)
• “Society doesn’t feel balanced. It doesn’t have the component of uniqueness amongst everyone, which has made businesses, organizations, communities thrive.” (17:54-18:07)
• “We have these puzzle pieces and these breadcrumbs that we experience, and it’s only in reverse when it all makes sense.” (23:21-23:29)
• “We need empowering stories of phoenix rising from the ashes, of shifting out of victimhood, of personal responsibility, of reminding us that we are powerful because a lot of organizations who have money incentive profit off of you not being powerful.” (29:44-30:02)
Visit Kayleigh's website: https://kayleighokeefe.com/
Schedule an Author Discovery Call: https://calendly.com/kayleigh-okeefe/solo-book-writing-publishing
Apply to Soul Excellence Publishing’s next multi-author leadership book: https://kayleighokeefe.typeform.com/to/BYpLilNc
Podcast production and show notes provided by FIRESIDE Marketing