On this episode, we speak with Registered Dietitian Kayla Fitzgerald about all things training and ultrarunning, her journey into intuitive eating, and how she walks clients along their journeys with intuitive eating while balancing the nutritional needs and demands of training.
- how she got into distance running and progressed to her first marathon and then ultramarathon
- her experience working with a coach vs doing her own training
- reasons to get a running coach
- how her nutrition has changed as running distance increased
- how clients can learn to recognize and work through food rules
- how to keep your love for running authentic
To enroll in the NYN Fueling course, visit the NYN Course Page.
For full show notes, visit the Nail Your Nutrition Podcast Notes Page.