When your tech-oriented customer base is growing faster than you can hire your customer support staff, you have a big CX problem.
Obviously, the solution is to create an internal training program from scratch, right?
In this episode, I interview Richard Myers, Vice President of Customer Support & Success at Linode, about developing his CS training team.
What we talked about:
- The integral part that CS plays in customer experience
- Ricks’ decision to create a internal training program from scratch
- The 72-day onboarding process for new hires
- How Linode’s core values equip CS to problem solve for customers
Check out these resources we mentioned during the podcast:
- Rick’s post on “Why You Need a Support Training Team”
- Rick’s shoutout to Steve Clemens
- B&H Photo Video is a place doing customer experience excellently
Subscribe, listen, and rate/review the Customer Experience Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Play or Google Podcasts, and find more episodes on our blog.