In This Episode…We talk with Dr. Rissy’s Writing and Marketing’s Owner Morissa Schwartz about content, book publishing marketing, and social media marketing. We discuss the future of social media marketing, thoughts about Clubhouse, virtual events, video content, and live streaming.
· [00:45] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [01:28] Can you give a brief overview of your expertise?
· [02:33] How can PR pros and marketers keep up with all the top trends?
· [04:08] Should PR pros be hesitant with joining Clubhouse?
· [04:56] What is the future of Social Media Marketing?
· [06:16] Should PR pros and Marketers start to focus on audio content?
· [07:12] Should thought leaders or brands be guests first on podcasts before starting their own?
· [08:49] Should authors be using video?
· [10:23] Has marketing books for authors changed since the pandemic?
· [11:34] Have you seen virtual events work promoting books?
· [12:45] What did you use for live streaming?
· [13:44] Do you recommend any tools for those getting into live streaming?
· [15:35] What are some key tips for authors to know about social media and content?
· [17:38] Should people use hashtags on LinkedIn?
· [18:05] What do you think is the future of social media?
· [18:27] Should PR pros look into understanding how to video edit?
· [19:32] Fun question: If you could create any new form of content, what would you create?
· [20:19] Final thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show· Morissa Schwartz was our guest today. Learn more about Dr. Rissy’s Writing and Marketing.
Episode Length: 21:02Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
Download Options· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
Contact Us!● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.