If you’re a CMO, you’re probably immersed in cold calls, spam, and forms.
Unless you’re Latané Conant.
In this episode of CX Confessions, we interviewed Latané Conant, CMO of 6sense, to talk about how she approaches creating community for great customer experience.
We also talked about:
- How she uses events as part of her CX strategy.
- How she maps the sales journey from the prospect’s perspective.
- Why she doesn’t believe in cold calls, spam, or forms.
- The “dark funnel” and her four rules of relevance.
- The most important data to consider as you build your tech stack.
Subscribe to CX Confessions on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or our website.